Recruiting, Retaining and Sustaining a Diverse Workforce for Success
Diversity and Inclusion-Strategy and Implementation
We partner with you to create inclusive cultures where employees love to do their best work and customers love to do business.
Whether you want to transform, expand or create your culture, we help you build a diversity management process that is right for your organization, and that will utilize the individual skills, talents and experience of each employee.
If you want to go “beyond numbers” and “occasional programs,” and integrate diversity and inclusion into every system, process and mindset of your organization, you need to contact us now.
Waiting is not a winning strategy!
Coach and Trusted Advisor
We help you develop and implement career success strategies . Whether you are in senior leadership, or a rising star, we recognize that coaching is very personal, There is no one size or methodology that fits all. We partner with you to make the right choices, take the right actions, and develop the right relationships so you can become an outstanding leader with wide reaching influence
Diversity Management Coaching for Leaders
Our Diversity Leadership coaching will help you become a more inclusive, culturally intelligent leader, who can leverage the skills and experiences of your diverse workforce. We also offer coaching in Employee Resource Group championship.
We help you develop the ability to lead a diverse organization and know how to match the right people with the right skills and experience to the right project to get results beyond what you imagine
Learn the skills you need to practice outstanding diversity management and ensure the success of all of your employees.
Remote and/or In Person Group Coaching
Get the right support you need, share best practices and be seen and heard the way you want in your organization or industry. Be known as a leader, expert and person of interest.
Diversity and Inclusion Trusted Advisor
If you want your organization to leverage the differences and similarities amongst it’s people to achieve the highest level of success, and know you need guidance but don’t have the budget to bring in outside consultants, this process is for you.
As trusted “behind the scene” advisors we share our knowledge and experience so that you develop your world class diversity management strategy, implement systems and processes that are inclusive at every organizational level and create a self-sufficient culture of inclusion.
Speaking Programs- Plenary and Break-out Sessions
- Leveraging Diversity for Breakthrough Innovation
- Finding Commonalities in Our Multiple-Identities
- Allies Are Good For Business; Seven Ways To Be One
- Uncommon Dialogue; A New Strategy For Working Together
- Accessing Diversity of Thought; Five strategies to uncover hidden genius in your organization
- Breaking Through Small Unconscious Biases That Cause Big Problems
- The Myths and Realities of Communicating Across Generations
- LGBT Inclusion in the Workplace; what you need to know
- Myths and Realities of Gender Communication at Work
- How to Uncover and Unlock Hidden Employee Genius
- Employee Resource Groups; Opportunities and Challenges
- Sharing Your Diversity Story- Everyone Included
- Creating a Low Stress Culture/ Working Across Differences
- Breaking Through Unconscious Bias, Assumptions and Behaviors
- Opening the Door to Cultural Intelligence at Work
- Communicating, Learning and Working Across Generations: A Dialogue For All Ages
- Exceptional Diversity Management for Leaders
- Putting Diversity to Work- How to Leverage Diversity and Build Inclusion
- The Myths and Realities of Gender Communication
- Leveraging Diversity for Breakthrough Innovation; an interactive process
Recent studies on diversity and innovation have shown that one of the biggest obstacles to leveraging diversity for breakthrough innovation is people now knowing each other well, biases and assumptions people have about each other, and lack of diversity at senior levels.
Simma Lieberman, along with Joel Brown have developed the 3D Dialogue Process. They have successfully brought groups and individuals together who are different and used the 3D Dialogue process to help them become comfortable with uncomfortable issues, and dramatically improve the way people communicate with each other across any difference.
Examples: Creating cooperation between union or hourly employees and management, cross-cultural collaboration and conflict resolution, law-enforcement and community members, dialogues across work functions, Communicating cross genders, Cross Generational dialogues.
Smart Women Success Programs
Training, Speaking, Coaching, Webinars/Teleseminars
What Smart Business Women Need to Know About Winning in Business; how to take your place and your space (this is one of Simma’s most popular programs with women across the world).